Xda mediapad t5. Dec 27, 2021 · I give up with my Mediapad T5 AGS2-W09.

Xda mediapad t5. html>jwke
  1. XDA Developers was founded by Sep 28, 2019 · Hi, I want to say that I have also a Huawei MediaPad M5, and I am not able to set Lucid Daydream Screensaver on it - very sadly. TWRP will get stuck on the boot screen after you fastboot flash lineageOS so either erase the recovery partition or leave it if you want to take the risk (I never got stuck on it, just press and hold the power button, plug in cable Ask your questions about the Huawei MediaPad T5 and get answers from the community! Please be as specific as possible when posting. To begin with,please make sure, following instructions are taken into consideration. Having proper preparation before starting the rooting process on your Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-W09 HWAGS2 is very important to avoid all possible mistakes and delays. Jan 13, 2019 · Nice recap for noobs. I've de-bloated the Mediapad, and it works fine but its still laggy and slow, for me at least Is it possible to use the Zfold3 instead , and just use the Mediapad T5 as a touchscreen and monitor to control the Zfold3. 5. When I tried to create another user on the tablet (multi-user option), it allowed me to create an account, but when I tried to switch, everything crashes and I can't set up the new user. Huawei MediaPad T5 a. 360 (OCEC431) stock firmware. com/download/huawei-usb-drivers-hisuite/https://myusbdrivers. Open the program and choose 'Huawei phone' under manufacturer and 'Auto detect' under model. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project Jun 13, 2021 · If anyone wants to give it a go, I started by enabling the toggle for MagiskHide on Magisk's settings, then following the steps in this video (ignoring the step for "force BASIC key attestation", as the evalType is already BASIC for the Mediapad T5). the tablet works but the reset option is inactive. 0_r61] PURE & FULL Edition XDA Developers was founded by Jul 8, 2018 · This is for the Mediapad M5. Apr 30, 2022 · I unlocked bootloader on Huawei MediaPad T5 (AGS2-L09). Feb 27, 2018 · huawei mediapad T5 , help to root or being able to install addons on sd card. Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add! Jul 24, 2021 · XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. Make sure to Unlock Bootloader On a Huawei MediaPad T5 Smartphone. Sep 14, 2019 · Huawei has just the MediaPad T5 for the Philippine market, an Android-powered tablet with premium features at just PHP 9,990. Apr 19, 2020 · 0. I own the mediapad m3 (you know, the flagship from the 3 series) and it's a totally different experience. I updated the software and a new option in the developers optons emerged: "OEM Unlocking" - Allow the bootloader to be unlocked When I turn it on a dialog box pops up with a warning: Forum: Huawei MediaPad T5 Guides, News, & Discussion; Tags ••• Breadcrumb; Tags. Dec 26, 2022 · I have a spare Zfold3 5g and a Mediapad T5 with 2MB of ram. Huawei MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W09) official firmware (Rom) List. Question Re-lock the bootloader using a Stock MIUI Rom. For my purposes, internet research and internet radio with Bluetooth speakers, it is enough ;-) May 10, 2021 · XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. Just keep in mind guys, if you break something from removing a system app the only way to get it back is to do a factory reset (unless you are completely unlocked/rooted when you have other options). Oct 30, 2018 · You're a power user. 5] [also added to post] 6. 1 LTE is on Android 8. I know the international version of this T5 comes with Google Play Service. 163 or older; Then DC Unlocker can unlock your device for around 4$ - which is I think fair; I only know a German website where it is described for the M5 but worked for my T5. in other words is it Dec 23, 2021 · Here's a list of all working roms, twrps, kernels and more for MediaPad T5. From the get go, I noticed that it lacks some features that are already on by default on most Android devices. I'm not sure. 230 for now. Take a complete backup of your Android. Report issues to T5 Support group from here Reviews of the Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite. Aug 3, 2021 · Finding the right ROM is of later priority then. Step 9. Nov 2, 2020 · Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-L03 official firmware (rom - Flash File) all build with direct link for free huawei-firmware. Can the Huawei MediaPad T5 keep up? Rate this thread to express how "healthy" the development scene is for the Huawei MediaPad T5. 371 (OCEC431). Then I put TWRP on it and everything was fine until I installed UPDATE-SuperSU-v2. I followed the guide and successfully rooted my device. com/file/d/1J5Z4 Bootloader Unlocking Video: • How to unlock the bootloader Oct 3, 2020 · Thanks for your feedback. if i try to turn it on the tablet goes directly into the huawei eRecovery, and trying all the factory solutions (download and update, factory reset or anything else), just won't help and the tablet just goes back to the recovery. 1! Took a while but finally figured it out. The battery has a 5100/7500mAh capacity. 46. Team Win Recovery Project 3. Jan 2, 2022 · How to install custom ROM on Huawei Mediapad T5 | LineageOS | Custom Rom | TWRP |. Now let's get us a program called DC-Unlocker client. Feb 17, 2021 · Hello can someone say where i can find this firmware Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-L09 Firmware: AGS2-L09 8. A higher rating indicates that the Huawei MediaPad T5 keeps many apps in memory so that they don't need to reload, and that when moving between apps, transitions are smooth and performance is excellent. Jun 13, 2021 · Hello everyone, I have the 4/64 version of the Mediapad T5. The method by pressing Volume + and - and power to flash a UPDATE. You MUST unlock your bootloader first. Battery life is up to 10 hours, down to 4-6 gaming, although after owning it for almost 2 years it tends to only go about 6-8 for general use and around 4 for gaming now. I successfully installed Lin18. It looks OK, I like it so far. I want to use the Tablet for my Home Automation, and I need a Clock on my Tablet. Terms and rules; huawei mediapad t5 10 lte 32gb. Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add! Nov 29, 2019 · I need to downgrade to the version 8. If you have the Huawei Mediapad M3, contribute your own ratings and drop a comment! Apr 13, 2022 · Huawei MediaPad T5 Questions & Answers XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. A higher rating indicates available root methods, kernels, and custom ROMs. May 15, 2024 · XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. Aug 6, 2021 · If the steps mentioned above didn't worked out, I would like to ask you to do axactly as I did. it's become relatively impossible to get a bootloader unlock going on most if not all Huawei devices. 1. I was not happy with the LOS 18. WinRar or other extraction tool 4. Thanks for any tips on what may be blocking recent Gmail emails on the Huawei MediaPad T5 tablet. Unfortunately I don't have the guy's contact details and I can't do anything with the tablet. However, when accessing Gmail from a smartphone, emails since May 29th are visible. 09 [AOSP][android-14. A few month ago I installed Lineage OS on it, but I wasn't happy at all with the smoothness of it. 2. Nov 2, 2018 · XDA forums are now officially open for the recently announced Nubia X, as well as for some of Huawei's tablet offerings, namely the MediaPad T5 and M5 Lite. I think @JohnnnyBT is without Mediapad T5 AGS2 and was assuming wrong that DC would work also on it. However, I believe there is a good chance the steps below will work for all other models of MediaPad M5, including WiFi only variants and 10" models. Then I found UPDATE-unSU. Treat them with respect. A higher rating indicates that photos offer rich color (without over-saturating), sharp detail (with all subjects in-focus), and appropriate exposure (with even lighting). k. com/download/huawei-android-usb-drivers/Minimal ADB Driver: htt Jul 2, 2019 · Huawei has announced its budget-oriented tablet MediaPad T5 with 10. Just wanted to make a quick video showing how Google serv Aug 6, 2021 · If the steps mentioned above didn't worked out, I would like to ask you to do axactly as I did. APP inside a folder called dload on my sdcard root, then entered the recovery mode using volume Aug 22, 2019 · Hello I received a Huawei mediapad T5 10 inch with android 8 and 16GB I can't install addons on external sd card, eaven not after selecting sd card as place to install addons and same option in developers options. Jun 13, 2021 · D:\mediapad t5>fastboot flash system . Then, drop a Eek, that sounds terrible. 3D Printing Android Auto Android Mods Android TV Apps & Games Themes Wear OS Smartwatches Windows 11 XDA Computing. zip, extract the UPDATE. Just unlocked my Mediapad T5 just 1 month ago or so, so everything I've used should be recent enough I guess. The main camera is 13MP and the selfie camera is 8MP. zip using TWRP. Forums. Dec 12, 2020 · Hi guys, I also have a MediaPad T5 AGS2-LO9 (OCEC431), is there any way to make ressurrection remix os work? The tablet is already rot I would only miss the rom, but I can't find a way to install it. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the Nov 2, 2018 · XDA forums are now officially open for the recently announced Nubia X, as well as for some of Huawei's tablet offerings, namely the MediaPad T5 and M5 Lite. Question After rooting. Are there any other methods currently in the works? Hello, I bought a Mediapad T5 AGS2-L03 in a garage sale but when I started to configure it, I always have a message that I must connect it to a Google account already registered on this tablet . Aug 6, 2021 · Huawei Mediapad T5 screen won't turn on after repairing System Partition and Changing System File Type in TWRP and rebooting XDA Developers was founded by May 21, 2020 · Hi All Just got myself the Huawei Mediapad T5 4Gb/64 WiFi only. I did the unlock because I dislike the stock OS and want something better. Its author promised that it will revert changes of UPDATE-SuperSU. Currently its software is EMUI 9. 0. When we install a custom ROM, we must know what we are doing with our device. 0 r1 EMUI8. Some say to NOT install TWRP some say YES. So far, actually only BLK-RSA method shall get you your kirin659 bootloader's unlock code. Jul 21, 2020 · I just bought a Huawei Mediapad T5 Wifi Only version (AGS2-W09, 4Gb/64Gb) from China. blo Aug 2, 2020 · I add this just for people who search on xda-developers to unlock the bootloader of other devices supported by PotatoNV Kirin 659 - Kirin 960 Tested devices: Honor 7X BND Honor 8 Pro / V9 DUK Honor 9 Lite LLD Honor 9 STF Huawei Mate 9 MHA Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite BAH2 Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2 Huawei Nova 2 PIC. 319(OCEC432)_Firmware_EMUI8. 1 + gapps pico, but I have a little problem. Jun 13, 2021 · If anyone wants to give it a go, I started by enabling the toggle for MagiskHide on Magisk's settings, then following the steps in this video (ignoring the step for "force BASIC key attestation", as the evalType is already BASIC for the Mediapad T5). Post about and discover the best cases, skins, automotive mounts, chargers, and other accessories for the Huawei MediaPad T5 Apr 5, 2022 · Huawei MediaPad T5 Guides, News, & Discussion. 0 build NUMBER AGS2-L09 8. then I installed TWRP Mar 23, 2020 · A few weeks ago I debloated my MediaPad T5 using the script, adapted it to my needs before, and I am very happy with it It made the tablet faster, fresher and more battery friendly. app de las roms oficiales pero después de probar varias nunca obtengo estas 2 archivos Si alguien me los puede proporcionar o decirme donde puedo conseguirlos le estaria Oct 24, 2020 · Hello, I bought a Mediapad T5 AGS2-L03 in a garage sale but when I started to configure it, I always have a message that I must connect it to a Google account already registered on this tablet . The HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset is paired with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage. I would like to know if i can install Android 7 on it. I was thinking: - Inlocking Boot loader - installing TWRP - Jan 2, 2022 · How to install custom ROM on Huawei Mediapad T5 | LineageOS | Custom Rom | TWRP |. I tried to change the dpi settings on my new mediapad t5 under system -> developer options -> smallest width to 800 (and i tried 700,that was changed to 702) but when i reboot it is resetted to 566. It is Apr 14, 2021 · Here are all the clear benefits of using a Magisk rooted Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-W19 HWAGS2: Systemless Root Permissions: Magisk provides an interface to change the contents of the system or vendor partition without modifying the system files on Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-W19 HWAGS2. \lineage-18. Please do not try this method on any other smartphone. Nov 1, 2018 · Hello, I opened my tablet, successfully run PotatoNV and got a bootloader code. Jun 13, 2021 · I would have liked to install LOS18. This is great news for Android phone owners who can get root permissions using this rooting tool, which is becoming more and more popular (after SuperSU) called Magisk v15. zip on xda-developers forum. 167(C432) Firmware 8. 231). I own the Chinese SHT-AL09 8. Ask your questions about the Huawei MediaPad T5 and get answers from the community! Please be as specific as possible when posting. See how other XDA members rate various facets of the Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite like app launch speed, video recording quality, LTE strength, speakerphone loudness, and much more. This allows the SafetyNet test to pass. Jul 2, 2019 · Huawei has announced its budget-oriented tablet MediaPad T5 with 10. Oct 30, 2018 · Would you say that the Huawei MediaPad T5 is "fast" in day-to-day use? A higher rating indicates that you think the Huawei MediaPad T5 exhibits fantastic performance. Rom Link: https://drive. Jul 5, 2018 · Hello, i am seeking help with my mediapad m5 (10,8 inch) which is stuck in a bootloop. It has the SIM portion of the SD card blanked off. . Dec 30, 2022 · I bought a used mediapad t5. 56GB Jul 8, 2018 · LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8. Step 10. Instead, I debloated it via ADB and I am pleased that it has become much smoother and consumes less battery. My tab is very slow and there is nothing installed except the factory apps that i cant uninstall. It will help you to restore files if anything goes wrong. TWRP Recovery: https://dl. MTP also does not work, but you can use adb to push and pull files. followed this GUIDE, I flashed the Chinese ROM to get Android 8 and the plan to update it to Android 9 / Harmony 2. Don't demand support for external projects; developers are not obligated to share or support anything beyond their own prerogative. Unlocked Huawei Mediapad M5 lite. It is Aug 2, 2020 · I add this just for people who search on xda-developers to unlock the bootloader of other devices supported by PotatoNV Kirin 659 - Kirin 960 Tested devices: Honor 7X BND Honor 8 Pro / V9 DUK Honor 9 Lite LLD Honor 9 STF Huawei Mate 9 MHA Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite BAH2 Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2 Huawei Nova 2 PIC The Huawei Mediapad T5 was released before Huawei was banned from doing business with US companies. youtube. 1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. I tried to download the update. Magisk has been updated to stable version 15. Jun 9, 2020 · When I login to Gmail from Google Chrome, emails since May 29th are not being received on the Huawei MediaPad T5 tablet. TRADUCCION GOOGLE Muchas gracias por su ayuda, estoy probando el programa y en la sección de unbrick me pide 5 archivos de imagen, 2 son boot. V [GSI][14] ImbrogliOS v2024. Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock in developer options. 0 (AGS2-L09 8. Reviews of the Huawei Mediapad M3. Once we establish one, we often lose the product’s original warranty of Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-L09. Sadly it is locked and we don't have a PIN or gmail account. Does anyone know if it still has the LTE capability on board or has that function been removed entirely. It is now a valuable Dec 4, 2023 · Reviews of the Huawei MediaPad T5. Nov 18, 2021 · Hello everyone. I have been trying for years (i am not good at this) to remove this demo by using the adb method. If you have the Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite, contribute your own ratings and drop a comment! Apr 6, 2020 · Instructions to root Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-W09 HWAGS2 without problems. I have flashed LienageOS 16, and have patched RAMDISK. Huawei Update Extractor [UPDATED: v0. Jun 2, 2020 · I recently bought a Huawei Mediapad T5 to replace my old Xiaomi MiPad 1. The MediaPad will ask if it's ok with USB debug. Magisk Manager apk file from original XDA topic. 4 GB RAM feels like overkill. I have unlocked and rooted T5 AGS2-W09 with 8. 9. Sep 24, 2020 · Hello, I am new to the world of custom ROMs, I have a huawei mediapad T5. My Bootloader is locked, FRP is Locked. img target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes Invalid sparse file format at header magic sending sparse 'system' 1/6 (460797 KB) Oct 30, 2018 · Say "cheese", then rate this thread to express how photos taken with the Huawei MediaPad T5 come out. htmlBootloader Unlock Video: https://www. What is the best and up-to-date to do it, I mean, all the steps; unlock the bootloader (with Linux computer), is root needed?, how to install the ROM, where to find the last good version. Meet Mediapad T5 It highlights a large 10. Terms and rules ation-guide-for-mediapad-t5 I have a spare Zfold3 5g and a Mediapad T5 with 2MB of ram. If you have the Huawei MediaPad T5, contribute your own ratings and drop a comment! Oct 24, 2019 · Rooting Huawei Mediapad M5 Lite ( All Editions ) Requirements on drumiec edition: 1. Report issues to T5 Support group from here It's time to Google. New posts. He was able to get the android unlock code for me in about an hour while remoted into my PC. Aug 25, 2019 · Huawei MediaPad T5 Questions & Answers. If required, back up the memory first. Dec 23, 2021 · Here's a list of all working roms, twrps, kernels and more for MediaPad T5. Sep 12, 2020 · Got my mediapad t5 working with the latest lineageOS 16 and magisk 21. 0 05015GLX Jul 22, 2020 · Ever since Huawei shut down their bootloader unlocking service. Apr 1, 2021 · Remember that the developers who make XDA their home are some of our most valuable resources. 0_05016DGE 2. Mar 6, 2022 · Fully charge your Huawei MediaPad T5 phone. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. me/anne/twrp-3. 6. Note. Same for Lineageos 16. Is that a fairly correct belief? Apr 5, 2022 · As a side note on the black screen some are facing: [moved here] It upgraded to HarmonyOS latest version 2. Someone can help me? XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. Take the "Always Allow" and ok. Topics XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. Oct 29, 2020 · If you have the MediaPad T5 could you please follow this Home. It is now a valuable resource for people How to bypass Google Account Verification (FRP) on a Huawei MediaPad T5 (Newest Version) Download Link https://bit. It is now a valuable Sep 6, 2023 · Purchased Huawei mediapad t5 but unfortunately it came with a retail demo. 163 to then use DC Unlocker 2 to unlock my bootloader. If you are wondering why you need to do something with the unfortunate testpoint, then read the contents of the spoiler below. Name Model Build Country Version Type Size Download; Huawei MediaPad T5: AGS2-W09: Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-W09 hw eu Agassi2-W09B 8. It is May 11, 2021 · Why Not Install Custom Firmware on your Huawei MediaPad T5 . img y recovery. x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use Dec 23, 2021 · Here's a list of all working roms, twrps, kernels and more for MediaPad T5. I am looking for the tap-to-wake the screen feature. Reviews of the Huawei MediaPad T5. Mar 25, 2019 · i´m a little confused. idk if i have removed the correct packages. Nov 1, 2018 · Downgrading Mediapad T5 AGS2 to lower builds won't help you much as DC tools are not compatible with Mediapad T5 AGS2. If you have the Huawei MediaPad T5, contribute your own ratings and drop a comment! Dec 30, 2022 · I bought a used mediapad t5. Factory Data Reset To factory data reset the device, follow the following steps. 1-inch IPS 1080p display, 5,100mAh big battery, stereo speakers, and 4G LTE to allow its users to enjoy stream content in full HD resolution with loud tunes even while on the go Feb 22, 2022 · Huawei MediaPad T5 Guides, News, & Discussion. See how other XDA members rate various facets of the Huawei Mediapad M3 like app launch speed, video recording quality, LTE strength, speakerphone loudness, and much more. Gave me errors, was lagging a lot, well I wanted to get back to EMUI. ly/3LKs6xu My Websitehttps://techn3d. 285(OCEC316) ANDROID VERSION 8. But maybe it could even work when copying and replacing the eRecovery files with a non China Mediapad T5, and recover it then from eRecovery? But to do so, you first need root again. Which is a pity because with this hardware the tablet could be used for many years. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Apr 20, 2021 · Magisk installation using TWRP in your Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-L09 HWAGS2. com/file/d/1J5Z4 Bootloader Unlocking Video: • How to unlock the bootloader Oct 30, 2018 · Rate this thread to express how the Huawei MediaPad T5 performs when multitasking. but even with that the screen wont turn off. It is now a valuable Apr 16, 2020 · huawei mediapad T5 , help to root or being able to install addons on sd card. ADB Driver: https://myusbdrivers. Fastboot/Bootloader didnt work. 4/10. Sub-forums. Is it possible to move Games or obb files to SD or even better format SD as internal storage? Speed is not a problem i have 128GB Jul 2, 2019 · Huawei has announced its budget-oriented tablet MediaPad T5 with 10. The 32GB internal storage is little bit not enough. Like, is it as fast as your tears when you watch The Titanic? Then, drop a Sep 30, 2018 · Hi admins, Requesting new subforums for these devices here: -Huawei Mediapad T5, AGS2 devices -Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite, BAH2 devices Ask your questions about the Huawei MediaPad T5 and get answers from the community! Please be as specific as possible when posting. I also tried link2sd but it doesn't work as tablet isn't rooted. Nov 5, 2018 · My Mediapad T5 10. com There is only one update image in the official site which there are 200 or so for the L09 variant. google. There are only two issues: Improve your Huawei MediaPad T5's battery life, performance, and look by rooting it and installing a custom ROM, kernel, and more. I have tried to flash rom with the previous one but now the system does not start anymore: any way to reset or unbrick it? Any rom to be use to unbrick my tablet? The Huawei MediaPad M5 is a 8. Its starts always in the eRecovery mode and I cant recover it "Getting package info failded". Games Themes Wear OS Smartwatches Windows 11 XDA Computing. May 25, 2018 · Hey guys, I just got this amazing phone/tablet/game console. Download Stock Rom for Huawei MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W09) Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-W09 hw eu Agassi2-W09B 8. com to provide the unlock code, since I didn't want to go around messing with the hardware of my device. Someone can help me? See how to update the software on your Huawei MediaPad T5 Android 8. May 29, 2019 · I have a Huawei mediapad T5 AGS2-L09. 0_9-0-anne. Message: "System update could not be installed" XDA Developers was founded by Improve your Huawei MediaPad T5's battery life, performance, and look by rooting it and installing a custom ROM, kernel, and more. Feb 3, 2022 · Hola, tengo mi huawei mediapad t5 ags2-w-09 brickeado, necesito los archivos boot. Check in your PC Control Panel -> Device Manager so that it looks something like this. Dec 7, 2021 · Si alguien sabe dónde puedo conseguir estos dos archivos de imagen del modelo huawei mediapad t5 ags2-w09 se lo agradecería eternamente. I've de-bloated the Mediapad, and it works fine but its still laggy and slow, for me at least Is it possible to use the Zfold3 instead , and just use the Mediapad T5 as a touchscreen and Improve your Huawei MediaPad T5's battery life, performance, and look by rooting it and installing a custom ROM, kernel, and more. Can somebody advise what is the best way to update Nov 1, 2020 · XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. (No rooted and no TWRP) Edit: Ok TWRP is on the Tablet and bootloader Jan 2, 2022 · How to install custom ROM on Huawei Mediapad T5 | LineageOS | Custom Rom | TWRP |. 0. hard reset doesn't work either. a Huawei Honor Tablet 5, AGS2, Agassi2. Report issues to T5 Support group from here Feb 13, 2022 · While I'm here reading for a few weeks (not full time though thanks to my sanity), I have a Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-W09. 4" LTE device and tested this root procedure ONLY WITH THIS MODEL. Since few days ago I received a notification that there is a firmware update : 8. Someone can help me? May 5, 2018 · Rooting your device voids warranty as well. 24 Hours All time. I’m in CMD, my device is well recognized, I entered into fastboot, and when I type : My instructions guide you through this process on a HUAWEI MediaPad T5, but you may apply a similar strategy when doing this to a different Android device. So we can begin from scratch Also: Use this forum to find the best how-to guides for the Huawei MediaPad T5 and discover the latest news. If you want a guide of how to install, go to this post . When i press the power button the screen just turns back on. Aug 2, 2020 · I add this just for people who search on xda-developers to unlock the bootloader of other devices supported by PotatoNV Kirin 659 - Kirin 960 Tested devices: Honor 7X BND Honor 8 Pro / V9 DUK Honor 9 Lite LLD Honor 9 STF Huawei Mate 9 MHA Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite BAH2 Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2 Huawei Nova 2 PIC Nov 1, 2018 · It is possible to unlock the bootloader - at least it was for me; The key is to downgrade the T5 to version 8. com/file/d/1J5Z4 Bootloader Unlocking Video: • How to unlock the bootloader Improve your Huawei MediaPad T5's battery life, performance, and look by rooting it and installing a custom ROM, kernel, and more. After that the tablet stuck at Huawei welcome screen. Thanks a lot! Jul 27, 2021 · I have read all posts regarding the different posts to install a new ROM in the T5. 1. APP via the sdcard dont Jan 3, 2023 · i have a Mediapad T5 that it's unable to boot into OS. I am stucked in a bootloop. Jun 13, 2021 · I got around to unlocking yesterday and am wondering what OS to swap to. img, uso el extractor de actualizaciones de huawei para extraer el update. 135 (C00E131R1P7). 08. It is now a valuable Improve your Huawei MediaPad T5's battery life, performance, and look by rooting it and installing a custom ROM, kernel, and more. I need help on how to completely refresh it with an international version of firmware so I can use Google Play Service in this Jun 13, 2021 · If anyone wants to give it a go, I started by enabling the toggle for MagiskHide on Magisk's settings, then following the steps in this video (ignoring the step for "force BASIC key attestation", as the evalType is already BASIC for the Mediapad T5). Oct 25, 2020 · I had a Rogers MediaPad T5 AGS2-L03 I got as part of a free promotion a couple of years ago. 8 tablet with a 2560 x 1600 pixel resolutions display. Hi I have a Huawei MediaPad T5 10 from a frien. 1-20220523-UNOFFICIAL-prague. First: - Un-install your potato version. This method is only for the Huawei MediaPad T5 smartphone. Minimal ADB Tools [also added to post] 3. com/watch?v=mNlLVG5in5sSubscribe to My Channe Improve your Huawei MediaPad T5's battery life, performance, and look by rooting it and installing a custom ROM, kernel, and more. 131 850. 36GHz / 64Gb ROM / 4Gb RAM) Huawei is not providing any support, they do not plan any update, so I’m stuck with Android 8, and this tablet will become obsolete soon. twrp. It is now a valuable Nov 29, 2022 · Hello, we got my uncle's mediapad T5 from his legacy and would like to access all the family photos he took with the device. runmo; Aug 22, 2019; XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. Then again, my Mediapad T5 doesn't even have an IMEI since it's Wi-Fi only so I don't even know if it would've worked back then. Dec 13, 2020 · I would like to ask if it is possible to downgrade my Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-L09 EMUI 8. Dec 18, 2021 · Huawei MediaPad T5 Questions & Answers. As best I can tell there are not a lot of options and this is the best one to use for a better experience on a Mediapad T5 10”. 319(OCEC431) XDA Developers was founded by developers Feb 24, 2016 · Connect the MediaPad to your computer with the USB cable. img. See how other XDA members rate various facets of the Huawei MediaPad T5 like app launch speed, video recording quality, LTE strength, speakerphone loudness, and much more. First I contacted ministryofsolutions. Nov 8, 2018 · Huawei MediaPad T5 Guides, News, & Discussion. Top Liked Posts. Download DC Unlocker and extract it on your PC. Dec 27, 2021 · I give up with my Mediapad T5 AGS2-W09. Aug 2, 2020 · I add this just for people who search on xda-developers to unlock the bootloader of other devices supported by PotatoNV Kirin 659 - Kirin 960 Tested devices: Honor 7X BND Honor 8 Pro / V9 DUK Honor 9 Lite LLD Honor 9 STF Huawei Mate 9 MHA Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite BAH2 Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2 Aug 18, 2023 · Hi all, I have the update on the situation. - Un-install your Mediapad T5 USB drivers. IMG to install Magisk. It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory. Installed YouTube app and it says that it won't run because Google Play Services are not supported for this device. So we can begin from scratch Also: Apr 19, 2024 · I have an issue with my Huawei Mediapad T5 AGS2-L09. NOTE: Decrypting data is not currently supported. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for Apr 5, 2022 · Huawei MediaPad T5 Guides, News, & Discussion. You need to find the location of a special point on the motherboard – testpoint. 1 so I. Despite its good hardware and performances (Octa-core 2. 1 on my MediaPad T5 as well, but the risk of a broken display when opening the device seemed too great. 1-inch display, dedicated Children's Space, Android Oreo, and Kirin 659 in India. ckh jwke bfpo cwwqiw olv mvmxq intpak fgjtaa sjfo fwyxh